The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), established in 1941, is the internal audit profession’s globally recognized advocate, educator, standard setter, and certifying body. The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation, offered by The IIA since 1974, is the only globally recognized certification for internal auditors.
Earning your CIA means you can confidently perform any audit, for anyone, anywhere around the world.
The Certified Internal Auditor® (CIA®) designation is the only globally recognized certification for internal auditors.
Internal auditors seek the Certified Internal Auditor certification to:
- Enhance credibility and respect.
- Sharpen skills and proficiencies.
- Increase advancement and earning potential.
- Demonstrate understanding and commitment
- Definition of Internal Auditing
- Code of Ethics
- Attribute Standards
Types of Internal Controls & Frameworks
- Types of Controls (e.g., preventive, detective, input, output, etc.)
- Management Control Techniques
- Internal Control Framework Characteristics and Use (e.g., COSO, Cadbury)
- Alternative Control Frameworks
Introduction to Risk Management
- Risk Vocabulary and Concepts
- Fraud Risk Awareness
Audit Tools and Techniques
- Data Gathering (Collect and analyze data on proposed engagements):
- Data Analysis and Interpretation:
- Documentation / Work Papers
- Process Mapping, Including Flowcharting
- Evaluate Relevance, Sufficiency, and Competence of Evidence
Conducted Date : 8th September 2022
Simply send us your details, we will get back to you with more information.
The complete qualification you will have to complete up to four subjects of the Graduate Conversion Programme depending on your current qualification/s.