Coached by Amithe Gamage
MA Economics, FCMA, Fellow CMA (Aus), CGMA, B Sc Engineering, AMIESL, MCIM, MSLIM.
Kapila Dodamgoda is the Regional Director of ICMA (Australia), Sri Lanka and Founder/Managing Director of the Academy of Finance (Private) Limited. He is also a Director of the National Engineering Research and Development Centre (NERD).
Kapila’s entry into the corporate ladder began at one of the most prestigious diversified holdings in Sri Lanka, Hayleys as an Engineer in 1995. Later joined Vanik Incorporation, in order to build a career in the emerging financial services sector. Starting from trade financing, he made headway during the setting up of Project follow up and monitoring division under the Corporate Finance Division. His rise to management was visibly on the fast lane at Vanik rising to the position of senior manager within a short period of three years.
Following are some of the available programmes;
- The service that makes the differentiation
- Customer care skills for the front office staff
- Service excellence in showroom and store
- Customer care skills for the sales staff
- Customer care skills for the small and medium sector organizations in Sinhala
Simply send us your details, we will get back to you with more information.